Friday, April 12, 2013

"See Beautiful" Friday April 12 2013

 
Today is "See Beautiful" Friday
A day set aside by some of my blogging
friends to celebrate the beauties of this world.
 
A chance to say, show and share our
love for this life, freinds, family,
and all the beauties of natures.
 
 
This week has been a "See Beautiful"
Week for me as shown in my
previous posts.  IT has been
full of kids, and patients and more kids
with the promis of even more today
as we head up the mountain to spend the
day with more kids.
 
 Sometimes when I am with the kids
I can barely control my enthusiasm.
Having them read to me is a wonderful
experience for me, having them rub my ears
rub my tummy, hug and giggle when
I do silly things.  Well it is a
"Beautiful Thing"
And all the smiles.  I love all the smiles.
My Vickie says, there are so many things
in this life that are sad, desperate, heartbreaking.
 
But then you see the "SMILES"
It just makes for a
"See Beautiful Day"
 
Please Join us in the
"See Beautiful" blog hop.
 
 

"{This Moment} See Beautiful is a once a month Blog Hop,every 2nd Friday of the month. Simply create a blog post that made your day,week, and/or month … inspiring you in Seeing Beauty. Blog Hop inspired by See Beautiful." Please be respectful of this blog hop. Only add your blog if your post is related to {This Moment} See Beautiful 5/10/13 {This Moment} See Beautiful Blog Hop